On 03.11.2013 01:34, TheFlyingFiddle wrote:
First of all i would like to thank you for making this wonderfull
plugin. It was the existance of this pluggin that made me even consider
learning D.

This release however broke my setup. Whenever i tried to step into code
while debugging it would crash visual studio. I fixed this by changing
the debugger to Visual Studio (x86 mixed mode) i'm not sure if i used
this debugger in previous versions (i may have) but i had never changed
the used debugger until today.

For more information i am using Visual Studio 2012 Ultimate. The
application was in DMD 2064 beta 4 (x86 mode).

I tried to reproduce (within VS2012 Shell) but could not produce any crashes.

Do you have updates for VS 2012 installed? Did you switch back to the "old" engine by enabling "native Edit and Continue" (watches don't work with the new engine?

Does it happen with a standard hello-world program, or does it have to be more involved? If you have a repro case please submit a bug report: http://d.puremagic.com/issues/enter_bug.cgi?product=D