On Friday, 27 December 2013 at 16:40:57 UTC, Alexander Bothe
wrote:
Hi everyone,

Despite I released the big completion engine refactoring half a
week ago I'd still like to announce it over here as well.

There's been a complete completion engine overhaul (i.e. the part
that matches the currently selected code part against the
abstract symbol node in the AST and furthermore prepares the
resolution of that node) and several performance improvements
concerning parsing code & code completion.

The full release note:
http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/huge-completion-engine-refactoring-less-internal-clutter-v0-5-5-5/

Completion bugs/issues/requests:
https://github.com/aBothe/D_Parser/issues

Non-completion related stuff:
https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D/issues

Cheers,
Alex

Excellent!

Alex has been fixing a lot of bugs regarding DUB package support
that I've reported recently. It's nice having an IDE that knows
how to read and set up a project based on a package.json file.

Regards,
Kelet