On Friday, 27 December 2013 at 16:40:57 UTC, Alexander Bothe wrote:
There's been a complete completion engine overhaul (i.e. the part
that matches the currently selected code part against the
abstract symbol node in the AST and furthermore prepares the
resolution of that node) and several performance improvements
concerning parsing code & code completion.

Thank you. I tried Mono Develop 4.2 and Mono-D 0.5.5.4, it was great. I have only one request: can you focus at the Mono-D stability? I saw a few errors last time (I'm not shure if it was Mono Develop errors or Mono-D errors). So, can you use only stable Mono Develop versions and print current required Mono Develop version? Also, can you create betta/rc versions of Mono-D and, maybe, create separate repro for it? In past I had very bad experience of work with Mono-D because any Mono Develop and/or Mono-D upgrade could break the IDE. So, it will be really great to see stable Mono-D.