On Friday, 27 December 2013 at 20:53:26 UTC, ilya-stromberg wrote:
Great! In that case can you just print your MonoDevelop version
to the download page. Now you have:
Head to http://monodevelop.com/Download and install the latest release (it may even be an ‘Alpha’ version) of MonoDevelop

It's exactly that I don't want to have (‘Alpha’ version).

This is the MonoDevelop magic (yes, next to the D magic there is some in MonoDevelop as well :-)) I had to understand in before either: There is no alpha, beta or stable version even if it's called that way. The only way those versions differ between each other are API changes and bug fixes/regressions.

Currently, both stable and master-built (from the git master repo) versions feature the very similar API what makes Mono-D (currently!) running on all 4.2 releases.

This might change again - but atm, it works.

OK. Can you add instruction how to do downgrade?

See Kelet's instructions.

Can you add the instructions to the your site? I think it can
help to many people if they'll see an errors.