May I ask why is GtkD not an option? Do not get me wrong, I am not a GTK advocate, I am myself a FLTK user/developer. However, GTK would probably be my second choice after FLTK, if I ever had to chose another GUI toolkit for my
C++ projects.

Look at this comparison: http://bit.ly/KFbLbs

In short, QT has much more to offer and was built with OOP in mind. Its more portable. QtQuick. MVC, MVVM patterns.

But unfortunatelly much harder to use with D :(

Even Ubuntu's Unity is being rewriten to Qt (from GTK).

I think that something like SIP (for python) is needed to make the bindings possible and maintainable. Don't know if swig will be enough alone?