On 1/21/14, 5:29 PM, Brad Anderson wrote:
On Tuesday, 21 January 2014 at 22:22:01 UTC, Andrew Edwards wrote:

Note: An installer is not yet prepared for Windows.

Let me know if you need any guidance on getting the Windows installer
working. Please use the one in windows/dinstaller.nsi (I need to get
some free time to unify that with Jordi's windows installer in the linux

1) The link for nsisunz.zip per readme.txt does not work. I found a copy here:

2) The makefile assumes /cbx/VERSION and /cbx/VERSION1 exists. This should be documented in readme.txt.