On Tuesday, 21 January 2014 at 09:26:14 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
As an additional comment I wonder if existing signal module should be deprecated and removed completely from Phobos even desite lack of replacement. It sits in the very same niche as this proposal and has even worse implementation with plenty of reported bugs. It becomes hard to justify it at this point.

One possibility is a warning about issues and link to the dub package in the docs for std.signal with a hint, that it may be a better choise. Probably same for std.xml. Do we have a package with better xml?