Am 28.01.2014 18:23, schrieb Sarath Kodali:
>the question is - debuggers needs to throw masses
>of information around - why put a slow JSON parser between,
>every single step command gets JSONed, parsed, singlestep,
>result gets JSOned etc... millions of times - why?
I'm not fixated on JSON:)  I thought that is more popular
now-a-days:). Today dbg outputs in human readable format. After
the alpha release, I will add the machine readable format - what
everyone prefers.

clear - i would just use a plugin system for adding json or whatever
communication (like pin do) so its still api based - not (text/binary) protocol based from the very beginning