On Tuesday, 28 January 2014 at 13:59:48 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
On 28 January 2014 13:24, evilrat <evilrat...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 January 2014 at 10:03:03 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

On 2014-01-28 04:00, Sarath Kodali wrote:

Next month I will be releasing an alpha version with support for Linux,
x86, Elf+Dwarf, DMD and GCC.

I'm waiting for the OS X version :)

not going happen until dmd gets fixed. i'm not tested GDC yet, but others compilers don't emit variable address info for debug or it shown as "optimized out" values. i think it may be related to TLS because __gshared
variables CAN be debugged.

1) If it's "optimised out" then I suggest not running a debugger with
-O generated code.

it is optimized out with LDC compiled program, and simply not present with DMD.

2) What debugger are you using? I am aware that gdb does not evaluate
D programs correctly in certain situations.

both gdb and llvm. results are same.