On Sunday, 9 February 2014 at 05:48:06 UTC, Steve Teale wrote:
On Sunday, 9 February 2014 at 00:17:01 UTC, angel wrote:
Trying to build from source, I run into missing 'mainwin.d' file. From the git history it seems like some time ago main.d was renamed to mainwin.d, but no mainwin.d seems to be present in the repository.

I'll fix it.

Fixed now I hope. I had to change the name of main.d so I could write the stub compo.d file required by DUB. If I imported main into that, it clashed with main().

A bunch of changes were added at the same time, so what's there now should be the same as what created the current deb file.