On 2/27/14, 2:03 PM, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
On Thursday, 27 February 2014 at 21:59:37 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 2/27/14, 1:42 PM, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:

In that case, as Yoda would say:

Volunteer to prepare GSoC 2015 proposal I shall.

Do you have copies of past submissions as a guideline, or is it just
what is on the Wiki.

Congratulations and good luck! Stay tuned to the general GSoC process
and I hope you'll be around in December :o).

Google doesn't save past submissions. We have our older gsoc pages on
dlang.org and the wiki. I think Walter saved some form data.

Andrei

I will try to keep an eye on what the successful projects do this
summer, that may give me so ideas.

Also, keep in mind that GSoC is pretty much two things:

1) a nice little pay check for students
2) a bit of structure around getting work done

We can still do #2 without #1. And we don't need google to make it happen. How about trying a practice run despite not having google tossing in the funding?