On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 14:20:49 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 13:27:56 UTC, Szymon Gatner wrote:
Will epub version be available too?

Yeah, I think it is already on the packt website.

I'm looking at getting the ebook version - does that version include the errata described above?

-<mike>-
          • Re: My D b... Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: M... Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Kozzi via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mike James via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Alix Pexton via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mike James via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mattcoder via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mattcoder via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mattcoder via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: My D book is n... via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: My D book is now offici... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce