On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 08:01:00 UTC, Mike James wrote:
I'm looking at getting the ebook version - does that version include the errata described above?

Yeah, those errors were in the .doc I sent in after revisions on chapter 1 and we didn't catch them in the final draft. But the subsequent chapters did them all right so hopefully people won't be turned off by the (IMO fairly weak anyway) first chapter before things get interesting later on.

              • R... Kozzi via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mike James via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Alix Pexton via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mike James via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mattcoder via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mattcoder via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mattcoder via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: My D book is n... via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: My D book is now offici... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: My D book is now offici... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce