On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 09:06:12 UTC, Alix Pexton wrote:
On 28/05/2014 9:00 AM, Mike James wrote:

On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 14:20:49 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 13:27:56 UTC, Szymon Gatner wrote:
Will epub version be available too?

Yeah, I think it is already on the packt website.

I'm looking at getting the ebook version - does that version include the
errata described above?

-<mike>-
I've not checked them side-by-side the whole way through but the ePub does have the same triple colons as the PDF.

the ePub uses colour instead of font weight for the keywords in the text and the notes and tips are styled differently, but as far as I've seen so far the content is the same.

A...

Thanks. As 'early adopters' do we get a chance to upgrade :-)

-<mike>-
              • R... Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Kozzi via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Szymon Gatner via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mike James via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Alix Pexton via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mike James via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mattcoder via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mattcoder via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Mattcoder via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: My D book is n... via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: My D book is now offici... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: My D book is now offici... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce