On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 11:57:05 UTC, Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
I mean there is a lot of typo (for e.g. multiple ';' chars at the end of line, import std.stdio : writeln;;;)

Blargh, the code got screwed up something nasty through the revision process (chapter 6 especially, the spacing got totally butchered, the end of virtually every line had random characters, wtf, the file got changed from a .doc to a .docx in that process too which i suspect is to blame) and I thought I fixed all those in the final draft but apparently not...

I suspect that'll get better past chapter 1; chapter one needed so much content revision that I didn't spend as much time on the punctuation in the review process.