On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 04:48:11 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
I did a translation of most of the code in the slides.

http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/72b5cfcb72e4

I'm planning to transform it into blog post (or series). Right now it just has some scratch notes. Feel free to let me know everything I got wrong.

Hoping someone can confirm or deny this thought.

    int x2prime = void; // (at global scope)

Since x2prime is module variable, I would expect that the compiler will always initialize this to 0 since there isn't really a performance hit. Or is using void guarantee it won't get initialized (so much value in that guarantee)?