On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 04:48:11 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
I did a translation of most of the code in the slides.

I'm planning to transform it into blog post (or series). Right now it just has some scratch notes. Feel free to let me know everything I got wrong.

Hoping someone can confirm or deny this thought.

    int x2prime = void; // (at global scope)

Since x2prime is module variable, I would expect that the compiler will always initialize this to 0 since there isn't really a performance hit. Or is using void guarantee it won't get initialized (so much value in that guarantee)?