On Tuesday, 27 May 2014 at 16:42:35 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/26m8hy/scott_meyers_dconf_2014_keynote_the_last_thing_d/

https://news.ycombinator.com/newest (search that page, if not found click "More" and search again)

https://www.facebook.com/dlang.org/posts/855022447844771

https://twitter.com/D_Programming/status/471330026168651777

Andrei

I did a translation of most of the code in the slides.

http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/72b5cfcb72e4

I'm planning to transform it into blog post (or series). Right now it just has some scratch notes. Feel free to let me know everything I got wrong.
            • Re: ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Simen Kjærås via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... safety0ff via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Alix Pexton via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Regan Heath via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Scott Meyers' DConf 20... Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d-announce