On 8 August 2014 01:41, Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, 7 August 2014 at 15:35:11 UTC, Manu via
> Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
>
>> The Windows/Visual Studio development culture is pretty immature, and
>> expects nothing less than the level of polish and presentation that
>> Microsoft put into Visual Studio.
>>

> I have no idea how one can call one shitty program that can't even install
> itself to "just work" as polished
>
> (reference to http://forum.dlang.org/post/xwfpcuavpdpwmvnbndmt@forum.
> dlang.org)

Umm, I don't know what you're talking about exactly. But let me get this
straight, it looks like you're saying you are annoyed that it didn't 'just
work' out of the box? :P

But regardless, you're talking about `make -f win64.mak`, which suggests
that you're clearly not a windows/visual studio developer, and therefore
wouldn't understand ;)
You're meant to open the .sln file and press the build button...