On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 17:51:51 UTC, Suliman wrote:
On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 17:17:14 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 05:24:56 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Who could help with translation change logs to russian and publication it's on LOR?

Send me an e-mail if you need any help

Thanks user Lodin already did hight quality translation!

Could you help me with:

I remember that it was planned to add functional future for iteration throw elements. Something like:
().times
().do

But I can't find original post about it and nothing related in changelogs...

I remember merging this one : https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/1965 , but it was after 2.066 branch has been created. There is also https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/2024 but it is still in progress. I can't remember any other similar PR - probably it was merged before I started to do Phobos reviewing though.
              • R... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: D 2.06... Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Idan Arye via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andrew Edwards via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: D 2.066 is out... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D 2.066 is out. En... eles via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D 2.066 is out. Enjoy! Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce