On Tuesday, 16 September 2014 at 12:33:26 UTC, dcrepid wrote:
Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I didn't want 64-bit library/object files so I had to modify the make files to point to the VC2010 32-bit compilers (Win64.mak points to the amd64 folders, so I'm a bit concerned now - did you really create a win32 or win64 exe?).

Yes, sorry, that was the wrong command. Currently you have to also specify the full paths to the compiler on make's command line. I sent in two pull requests to document and simplify building phobos32mscoff.lib:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/960
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/pull/2526