On Monday, 15 September 2014 at 21:18:53 UTC, dcrepid wrote:
-m32mscoff allows using more linkers. Specifically, the Microsoft Linker and Crinkler, which only understand COFF, can both generate executables which are much smaller than those created by OPTLINK.

Hi, I've been experimenting with getting a basic D program
consisting of nothing more than "int main() { return 0; }" to
compile using -m32mscoff, but I keep getting this error message:

fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'phobos32mscoff.lib'

I don't see that library file anywhere in the D folders, so I'm
wondering what I need to do to workaround that problem (or to
create that file). I'm using the latest beta (v2.067.0-b1), and
using VC2010 linker.

Thanks!

You have to build it yourself, run "make -f win64.mak MODEL=32mscoff" in Druntime and Phobos source directories.