On 2014-11-01 01:54, Michel Fortin wrote:

I can't remember if this is an oversight or just something that I hadn't
got to yet. In my mind this was already done.

I did a grep for "dealloc" and couldn't find anything related.

Anyway, the answer is *yes*: the destructor should be mapped to the
"dealloc" selector. It should also implicitly call the destructor for
any struct within the object and call it's superclass's destructor (if
present), the usual D semantics for a destructor (that part might
already work actually).

--
/Jacob Carlborg
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Michel Fortin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Michel Fortin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D/Objective-C 64bit Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce