I forgot to ask, do you have a small test case showing this problem? Without windows or any other fancy stuff.

Just setup a small temporary repository for this:

https://github.com/DiveFramework/FixingNSRect

Without an OSX application with windows et al, it won't show you the "send bug report" dialog, this is where I found the other information. If you want to, you can open the most simple example in DiveFramework, e.g. OpenGLView and ask the main window for bounds or the frame.

After a good night sleep, I came up with this: no way this can be a deal breaker, if push comes to shove I'll just create a small Framework containing wrapper functions with NSRect pointers for all the methods returning NSRect. Luckily, there are not too many of these. But still, they are extremely vital once you start messing with complicated gui stuff e.g. like darn NSScrollViews or even worse NSSplitViews.

Thanks for having a look into this ;)
              • R... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Michel Fortin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Michel Fortin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D/Objective-C 64bit Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce