On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 14:08:58 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/jan-12.html

Great idea, hope the project will take off!

One thing: I found the link coloring to be _very_ counter-intuitive. So much so that I in fact had to fire up the dev tools to figure out why some of the links were blue and some of them green. Since the default link color on pretty much all platforms is blue, green inevitably breaks with the user expectation that visited links are styled in some shade similar to the main link color.

Overriding just the :visited color is questionable anyway.

David