On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 14:48:44 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
It can probably even be done by DDOC too.

Probably, I'll do a helper program though.

BTW the "tip of the week" and "project spotlight" sections are something I put in to keep this interesting to people who follow the forums and are familiar with the rest of the stuff, so I'm really looking forward to them.

That'd be the main place I would want contributions, if only to keep me from talking about myself non-stop. I could fill those in for a year just by blabbing about each module in my misc. github, but then the reader might get the impression that this whole thing is my vanity project!

Of course, that's what I'll do if nothing else is ready when it is publication time, but if any of you want to talk about yourselves and projects a bit, that'd be pretty great.

BTW one commented out section here is FAQs and blog posts. My plan there is to highlight D.learn and SO questions that pop up a bunch and other, longer articles people write. I just didn't have any this week so I left it out, but hopefully we'll get some of those coming up too.