On 1/13/15 6:46 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 14:17:18 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
can we haz a cheeseburger^w rss for it? please! ;-)

Ah, I'll have to write one.

Andrei mentioned that'd be one benefit of using something like
WordPress, but I was like meh, the content is the hard part, I'll just
use ddoc. I didn't even consider rss (I've never actually used it

But it shouldn't be hard to slap something together.

Either way would be great. Thanks. All - we're still working the kinks off the format, so please chime in with ideas. -- Andrei