On 14/01/2015 4:46 p.m., Philpax wrote:
Hey everyone,

I recently wrote a blog post about how I used D/vibe.d to help find a
new house. I haven't publicized it anywhere else yet, so I'm looking
forward to what the D community has to say! You can check it out here:

D made it easy to model the problem and quickly crunch through it; I'm
pretty happy with how quickly I was able to get decent results. It's not
the most idiomatic of code, but D's flexibility meant that I could
concentrate on the concept instead of the implementation details.

When I first saw this thread I thought it was spam.

Definitely would be interesting to see this as a full blown comparison site, like there is for flight.