On Wednesday, 14 January 2015 at 04:23:18 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
On 01/13/2015 10:56 PM, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 14/01/2015 4:46 p.m., Philpax wrote:
Hey everyone,

I recently wrote a blog post about how I used D/vibe.d to help find a new house. I haven't publicized it anywhere else yet, so I'm looking forward to what the D community has to say! You can check it out here:
http://philpax.me/blog/heady-house-hunting-with-d

Definitely would be interesting to see this as a full blown comparison
site, like there is for flight.

Yea, definitely. The listing sites from the realty companies are truly horrible (and a very solid case IMO for why the web should be plain-old-data, not "dynamic"/"rich"-content). A sane front-end for all their goofy bloated half-broken crap would be great for anyone facing the royal pain of house hunting.

I have had good results in the UK with rightmove, which does exactly that (although it's still a pain). They do list US (and other) properties too, but I don't think a high percentage.