On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 14:08:58 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
I've started writing a weekly D newsletter. Here's the first issue, any feedback welcome!

http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/jan-12.html

In the future, I intend to have it written by Saturday for a weekend release, so if you want something to appear this week, please try to get it to by before then.

Very nice! I don't have enough time to keep track of all interesting discussions or interesting language change so this is much appreciated.

However, to make it sustainable I would also suggest to make it "This month in D", the content would feel more curated and dense, also less work to do.