Yeah, I'm already thinking of a "special edition" around the dconf time where it'll probably be much longer than the regular editions where we'll see about writing up summaries of the talks. Then as the videos hit youtube, we'll revisit the subject in more depth in writing.

(by "we" i hope it means like everyone, but even if it is just me, it should be OK. I plan on attending the whole conference in person this year and if I can plug in my laptop i should be able to keep up with some stuff in real time)