On Monday, 9 February 2015 at 22:38:51 UTC, Elie Morisse wrote:
On Monday, 9 February 2015 at 07:10:56 UTC, Suliman wrote:
If somebody have working Windows build, could you please share it?

It would be nice to know if someone even managed to build Calypso on Windows yet :)

Hello Elie,

Ok, I have merged in the newest LDC with Calypso from github today and built it with vs2013 on Win7 :)

There is a small diff involved in getting things to compile. The resulting ldc2 runs and builds a simple hello world program, but it fails when trying to use calypso.

I guess I've made a mistake with my patch since I am getting an assert in ASTReader with input for calypso to compile. I will look at it tomorrow and once I can get calypso to work I will push to my github fork.

Hoping for better news tomorrow,