On 03/26/2015 06:36 PM, ketmar wrote:
On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 13:17:47 -0400, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

Of course I'm not saying that makes trolling "good" (although I'm
absolutely *amazed* that so many on reddit actually see your article as
trolling - it obviously isn't, they clearly didn't even read it. Some of
them even think *you're* the one who's calling many programmers "lesser"
rather than Rob Pike)

that's why i never read comments. especially comments on sites like HN or
reddit.

I always tell myself to avoid them, but I usually can't help browsing at least a few anyway :) I see reddit more as a topic-driven discussion board though, rather than a comment section, but I'll grant it's a rather blurry line.

YouTube comments are notorious for being the real bad ones though. Those ones are easy enough to avoid reading!