I wrote the article in a rush last night (girlfriend calling me to bed) and as a result it has a few spelling/grammar errors which I've hopefully corrected.

The article is a total rant about Go after using it over the last month or so for a project. I honestly was getting so bored with Go and the article that I was literally falling asleep writing it. lol! Is started liking Go but after a while I found it increasing difficult trying to change me way of working to shoehorn solutions into such a simple language.

I know it's a bit unfair in places and it's got a click bait title but who cares? I got my point across and I think people understand where i'm coming from. It seems to have got really popular and I've been swamped with mail, etc. I think it's the most read article i've ever written. ha! :o)