On Sunday, 19 April 2015 at 23:14:13 UTC, Stewart Gordon wrote:
For those of you who are still unfamiliar with GitHub,

Stewart, I haven't seen an active D project that WASN'T hosted on GitHub for years now.

Could people please try checking out the project on GitHub, and committing a change?

Git commits are local, and will always succeed. I'm guessing you actually want to allow anyone to push their commits to your repository, which is not how collaboration on GitHub works. You may want to read up on pull requests:

I'm sorry about the Dsource malfunctions. When I took over hosting, my goal was to archive it in a read-only state. The move has eaten much more of my time than I have anticipated, because it depends so much on ancient software that is difficult to get running these days short of making a virtual machine.

There's still plenty of work to do on WindowsAPI so you could do some of the work there. (The wiki is broken at the moment, so I don't recommend trying to edit the module list there, but as a temporary measure you could just post on this thread if you're going to do some major work on one or more of the files.)

The module list has no value these days. Most people in that list no longer use D. Git allows quickly checking the history of any one file. Contributions to the project itself have been so few that it makes no sense to partition out module ownership.

If the decision is made to relocate Bindings permanently to GitHub, the wiki pages will be migrated in due course.

Given that SVN is going the way of RCS and CVS, it's not really an "if".