On Tuesday, 21 April 2015 at 21:31:39 UTC, Stewart Gordon wrote:
On 21/04/2015 00:42, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
<snip>

I'm sorry but someone else will need to take over here. With all due respect for the work you've done so far, I simply don't have the time or energy to catch you up with the past decade's advances in software development and version control. There is a lot of information available online about how to use Git and GitHub, as well as a lot of existing discussions on modern best practices for open-source projects - reiterating these in this thread is a waste of everyone's resources.

By the way, SVN support on github.com was announced on April 1, 2010 - half feature, half April Fools' joke.