Congratulations on this very impressive work.

Out of curiosity, how far away do you think it is from being at a beta stage that one can use to write non-critical work in ?

One open source library that might not be too tough but would have high value in the financial domain is Quantlib. (I don't think it is heavily templated, but I don't yet know the codebase well).

Also, I am embarrassed to confess that I still have trouble building calypso (although I can build LDC fine). Specifically some symbols not found during compilation. I can pull them out if helpful, but I have tried several times over the past months and it is different ones each time.

Which commit of Calypso should I use, and which versions of clang and llvm? I am using arch linux.