On Monday, 8 June 2015 at 08:47:21 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Monday, 8 June 2015 at 08:00:12 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
But... if we're to think of replacing the current Makefiles for dmd, druntime and phobos, and if the build descriptions that are to replace them are to be truly cross-platform, then a binary backend is needed and a stripped down version that won't clutter the repositories desired.

I think, they are useful. Why do you think they would clutter the repositories?

I obviously think they're useful as well. As to the clutter, it's the vibe I get from the people who maintain them. I'm just trying to make reggae easier to adopt.

Atila