On Tuesday, 28 July 2015 at 09:10:43 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On Monday, 27 July 2015 at 17:12:49 UTC, Joseph Cassman wrote:
I can understand that. But releases tend to be several months away. And not just two. So this is a bit frustrating.

We're trying to get to a 2 month interval, and delaying work that doesn't meet the deadlines is necessary to achieve this. I hope that with a more regular interval people will be more aware of the next release and plan their work accordingly.

That would be awesome. Thanks for your work toward that goal.

Joseph