Am 27.07.2015 um 22:43 schrieb jmh530:
On Monday, 27 July 2015 at 18:58:33 UTC, Joseph Cassman wrote:

Sorry for the following rant but I am frustrated by the poor quality
of support for Windows 64 development.

<rant>

I understand that frustration. I had some modest problems getting it to
work with -m64 on my home computer. However, I had bigger problems
getting Visual D to work. Eclipse wouldn't work with the Java installed
on my work computer. Coedit wouldn't install on my work computer either
(I'm not sure how much this is Coedit's fault though, works fine at
home). I think at home I'm just going to virtualize a Linux session. I
can dual-boot the machine, but I always find it a hassle if I'm in the
middle of doing something in Windows and want to play around with D.

I never had issues with VisualD so far. Which version of VisualStudio do you have installed?

64-bit compilation for DMD also works for me for VisualD, as well as when using DUB from the "VS20xx x64 Native Tools Command Prompt" (xx=13 or 15) with the "-a x86_64" switch.