On Tuesday, 28 July 2015 at 09:17:21 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:

I never had issues with VisualD so far. Which version of VisualStudio do you have installed?

64-bit compilation for DMD also works for me for VisualD, as well as when using DUB from the "VS20xx x64 Native Tools Command Prompt" (xx=13 or 15) with the "-a x86_64" switch.

I don't really even like Visual Studio. I'm not going to make any extra effort to get something working with it. If it worked easily (like with me spending less than 10 min trying to get it work), then I might have played around with VisualD.