A first alpha of the Coedit 2, the small D IDE, is available.
This alpha is focused on the integration of the official build
In fact it's almost fully supported since it's possible to
- create a new DUB project from scratch.
- open an existing project to modify it.
- compile, run, choose the configuration and the build type.
but only the JSON format is handled.
Additionally some other features have been added, notably:
- the symbol list has an option to expand smartly on the
declaration matching to what's being edited.
- demangle the messages redirected from DUB or DMD.
- a runnable module can use the first script line to define some
additional DMD options.
- a native project format configuration can be defined as 'base'
- and more...read the changelog for more details.
- win32 zip:
- win32 setup:
- linux32 zip:
- linux32 setup:
- linux64 zip:
- linux64 setup:
- Test by feeding Coedit with your DUB projects.
- Despite of not being a final version, this alpha can be setup
safely (base features have not changed).
- If you find a problem, report it at