On Tuesday, 20 October 2015 at 12:46:51 UTC, BBasile wrote:
On Monday, 19 October 2015 at 19:56:15 UTC, Jack Stouffer wrote:
On Monday, 19 October 2015 at 15:03:52 UTC, BBasile wrote:
On Saturday, 17 October 2015 at 16:31:38 UTC, DK wrote:
Hi, this link https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/ doesn't work for me ((

Coedit is now (since three weeks to be more accurate) a private software. I've removed all what was deletable but obviously all the previous announces on the NG are going to remain.

Any particular reason?

Yes, I don't care anymore.

The fact is that I always knew that I was losing my time but this was acceptable until a certain point.

Anyway, you know, when you like no longer, negative critics take over. So, to continue would have been quite unhealthy.

I have tried Coedit and liked it. I'm sorry you felt like you were wasting time.