On Monday, 28 September 2015 at 09:49:03 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Sunday, 27 September 2015 at 23:23:05 UTC, Márcio Martins wrote:
Today I launched a very tiny and humble blog, with the first post being about D. It's likely all posts will be about D in the end...

[...]

this is what http://code.dlang.org/packages/gl3n does, right?

Same result, but different implementation. My approach is generic in the dimensions and coordinate names. I did not implement it but you could also specify coordinate name aliases, so a vector could get xyzw or rgba, qrst, or what-have you.

The static if approach is not as generic, but probably will compile faster, as it doesn't require string mixins.