On Saturday, 17 October 2015 at 20:19:05 UTC, Suliman wrote:

Andrei, with whom I can talk about dsource.org? I am thinking that it can be very good collective forum (project forum) for D. I hope that our CMS that will be released very soon would be good for it. This NG can be stay for technical questions, while dsource could become collective blog as part of D Foundation. What do you think about it?

The question of an official D blog arose recently, so I posted here, and Mike Parker said that he would like to work on that. Apparently (before I was using D) he did something similar.

The more people willing to work on it the better IMO. But please work together to avoid what seems to happen in some form with every initiative of this community.