On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 11:56:35 UTC, Joakim wrote:
https://github.com/joakim-noah/android/releases/tag/runners

You will need a linux/x86 host and the Android NDK, optionally the SDK if you want to create a GUI app. A slightly older build was used to create the test runners from earlier this week. You can use this cross-compiler to build command-line or GUI apps, by following the instructions from these sections in the wiki:

http://wiki.dlang.org/Build_LDC_for_Android#Build_a_command-line_executable
http://wiki.dlang.org/Build_LDC_for_Android#Build_a_sample_OpenGL_Android_app_ported_to_D

Make sure to set the NDK environment variable to the path of your Android NDK.

There are also instructions to build the cross-compiler and test runner from source yourself:

http://wiki.dlang.org/Build_LDC_for_Android

Thanks for the thorough instructions! LLVM is rather massive and I'd prefer to avoid building it if I can, so I downloaded the pre-built LDC binary from the release page. However, the binary is 32-bit and depends on libconfig, which doesn't appear to have a multilib package in Arch Linux. There are of course ways around this, but would it be possible to release a pre-built 64-bit binary?