On Wednesday, 11 November 2015 at 22:43:01 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
On Saturday, 7 November 2015 at 18:39:22 UTC, Joakim wrote:
OK, I've rebuilt ldc with one small tweak: I've added the current directory to its rpath and bundled my system libconfig along with it, which is what the official ldc release does too.
 You shouldn't need libconfig installed by your system anymore.
Please download the updated release of the Android/ARM cross-compiler and let me know if it works for you.

Thanks, now compilation works! I have some unrelated issues with the NDK, so I will confirm how the end-to-end process works for me later once I solve that.

The issues I had came with using the 64-bit NDK - it worked as explained in the article once I switched to the 32-bit NDK. The issue appeared to be with the linker: /usr/bin/ld.bfd would complain that it was not configured for --sysroots. Changing to --fuse-ld=mcld revealed further issues. Perhaps the wiki article should recommend the 32-bit NDK until these issues are figured out.