On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 20:24:18 UTC, Joakim wrote:
On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 20:10:36 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 11:56:35 UTC, Joakim wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the thorough instructions! LLVM is rather massive and I'd prefer to avoid building it if I can, so I downloaded the pre-built LDC binary from the release page. However, the binary is 32-bit and depends on libconfig, which doesn't appear to have a multilib package in Arch Linux. There are of course ways around this, but would it be possible to release a pre-built 64-bit binary?

Maybe, I'll see. In the meantime, you can use ldmd2, which doesn't depend on libconfig.

But ldmd2 depends on ldc2, doesn't it? It seems to be trying to invoke it.