On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 20:10:36 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 11:56:35 UTC, Joakim wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the thorough instructions! LLVM is rather massive and I'd prefer to avoid building it if I can, so I downloaded the pre-built LDC binary from the release page. However, the binary is 32-bit and depends on libconfig, which doesn't appear to have a multilib package in Arch Linux. There are of course ways around this, but would it be possible to release a pre-built 64-bit binary?

Maybe, I'll see. In the meantime, you can use ldmd2, which doesn't depend on libconfig.