On 11/14/2015 03:41 AM, Namal wrote:
The book was delivered today! The size is similar to the C++ Primer. But
I don't like the quality of the cover. Looks like they have used a blunt
blade to cut it and there are damages at the adges.

That's not good. :( I have a few copies here with me, which were shipped from Ontario, California. They have pristine covers. However, of the fifty copies that I've personally seen so far, one was trimmed unacceptable crooked. (I don't know where that one was printed.)

Print-on-demand books are non-returnable. However, if the product is defective I would hope that Amazon will replace it. If not, I'll give a more recent printing to you in Berlin at DConf 2016. ;)

Ali