On Thursday, 17 December 2015 at 18:17:41 UTC, Thomas wrote:
On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 15:48:48 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
OT: Readers of this NG probably know me under the name
"ponce", however over the year I was made aware that it's an
english swear word so I'll post under my IRL name from now on.
Hi, Is there a tutorial on how to design VST's using D? I would
like to get into vst programming using D but I've found little
- checkout the dplug repositery
- make sure you have DUB and DMD
* On Windows, build the example in examples/distort with DUB by
* For Mac VST bundles, you will need to build the "release"
tool in tools/release
then type "release"
- to make a new VST, copy-paste the examples/distort directory